Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages . Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
– TECHNICAL COOKIES: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it , such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– PERSONALIZATION COOKIES: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language , the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– ANALYSIS COOKIES: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered . For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
– THIRD PARTY COOKIES: The Nautic Center website may use third party services that collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
3. COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE:
|Session||Technique||Expires at session end||own||Guarantee the proper functioning of the site by registering the visit with a unique identifier.|
|PREF||Personalization||2 years||Third parties||From Google.com which is used to store the language preference|
|gootrans||Personalization||session||Third parties||Registered by the Google Translate bar to obtain information regarding the instant translation of the web in a certain language.|
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es